Listing provided by: Erich Schwenk, REALTOR, Space Finder Inc.
Available July 1, 2022 – DO NOT BOTHER CURRENT TENANTS. PLEASE CONTACT BROKER FOR INFORMATION.
Two-floor, three bedroom apartment with multiple living spaces and even a bar just minutes from downtown Arlington Heights and Metra. This apartment is HUGE! Upstairs: Living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a full bath. Basement: Large living room, bar, full bath and large vanity area, bedroom, and communal coin-op laundry right out the back door. New updates: New flooring in basement, new egress window for basement bedroom, new refrigerator, professionally cleaned and ready for you to move in! Reach out for a showing! Home has been professionally cleaned and painted and is ready for you to move right in!
No garage – Tenants will have access to off street parking.
Sorry, no pets. This is a non-smoking property.
The following are the minimum standards for property rental:
- Applicant(s)’ combined monthly income from verifiable sources must equal at least three times the monthly rent.
- Applicants must exhibit a pattern of financial responsibility. Minimum credit score: 650+
- Applicants must have a valid photo identification and social security number.
- Applicants must receive positive references from prior landlords from the previous five years.
- Applicants must exhibit a pattern of responsibility. A background check will be conducted.
- Applicants must not have any prior evictions or judgements from previous landlords.
- Applicants must be non-smokers and agree to maintain a smoke-free residence during their tenancy.
- Occupancy is limited to the number of persons per bedroom as outlined in local zoning or municipal codes.
A $25 fee per applicant (anyone over 18 whose income is being included towards qualification) is required for background and credit report processing. Each applicant must submit their own application.
|Address:||223 S Dryden Pl - 1A|
|Square Feet:||est. 1600-1800 sqft|
|Property Type:||Apartment Home|
|Flooring:||Hardwood upstairs / New laminate flooring downstairs.|
|Location:||Corner of Dryden Pl & E Nw Hwy (14).|
|Parking:||Off street parking provided and shared with other tenants of the building. Room for two cars.|
|Laundry:||Communical washer & dryer available right outside unit. $1/wash & $1/dry.|